- Scheduled Telemedicine calls are still available and covered by most insurances!
- Immunization visits are critical and still being scheduled like normal for children up to 18-months-old and for those headed back to school or engaged in sports.
- In-person appointments are limited to one healthy guardian and one patient to follow safe social distancing guidelines. To further protect you and your family, we have scheduled Well Check appointments in the morning and sick visits in the afternoons.
- Masks are required!
- Check-Ins are done by phone, while you are still in your car. Please call the office to let us know you are here. We will then “call you back” into the office for your appointment.
- Online and by-phone payments are open and available!
Our office hours have changed to 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday at both locations. Saturday remains the same, from 9 am – 1 pm, in the Linton Hall office, by appointment. Our office phone triage will start at 8 am. We encourage you to call early in the day whenever possible. As always, there is a provider on-call after hours.
We are not able to provide testing in the office at this time. If your child has symptoms suspicious for COVID-19 but is doing well, we will discuss home care. Please understand that we are trying to keep suspicious cases out of the office at this time. If testing is required or beneficial, we will arrange for a proper test to take place.
We are cleaning exam rooms and common areas diligently and frequently. We want to thank you in advance for your patience and adherence to these changes. We know that these measures will work well because our families are willing to abide by them.
For more details, visit our COVID-19 Precautions FAQ page here.
Please help us to help all our patients and families remain safe and healthy. As always we are here for you and your family.If you need us, please feel free to contact us!